Official Sweepstakes Rules
Consumers To…. Win $500 a Week! Sweepstakes
Presented by Domii & IA9, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR APP DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PARTICIPATION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF MASSACHUSETES, NEW
HAMPSHIRE, MAINE AND VERMONT. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES
PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Consumers to…. Win $500 a Week! Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is sponsored by IA9, Inc. dba Domii (the “Sponsor”), with office located at 184 Pleasant Valley Street, Methuen, MA 01844
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, who have a viable residence in one of the following six States: MASSACHUSETES, NEW HAMPSHIRE, MAINE and Vermont, and are at least 21 years of age, as of their time of entry. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. Officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, and any of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, contractors, dealers, franchisees, licensees, distributors, suppliers, advertising / promotion / judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, Compliance Sweepstakes Services (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”) (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, and each of their respective spouse) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The weekly Consumers to…. Win $500 a Week! Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 25, 2020 and ends at 12:00 P.M. ET on January 24, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Website server’s clock is the official clock for this Promotion. Entries received prior to or following the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
III. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: A consumer will be deemed a Participant (“Participant” or “you”) in this Sweepstakes, if eligible and enter the Sweepstakes using at least one (1) of following methods of entry:
A.) Domii App is downloaded by a consumer, the consumer must sign up as a Domii Member using their valid, personal data: name, phone number and email address. The consumer will automatically be enrolled, which will be equal to one entry into the “Consumer To Win $500 Sweepstakes. The consumer is limited to one entry per this method.
A.) Domii App Download and Home Tour Method of Entry: Consumers are invited to visit the domii website landing page at www.domii.io (the “Website”) to download the Sponsor’s free domii app (the “App”). Follow the prompts to become a member (“Member” or “Participant Member”). Agree with the Official Rule, then provide a complete name, e-mail address and phone number, which allows you to search, view and select a real estate property on the App. A real estate agent (the “Agent”) will schedule a showing of the selected property. Only a Member who completes a property tour with the Agent is considered a viable Sweepstakes Participant. The Agent is responsible for verifying the appointment took place, thereby, entering the consumer into the drawing.
A.) Domii App User Review: A current Member is able to earn up to one (1) additional entry by going to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a review of your Domii App user experience(s). After successfully submitting a product review and your feedback, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
B.) Alternatively, eligible Participants may enter the Sweepstakes without the obligation of the Membership sign-up, App download, a Friend / Family invitation or App user review Membership and App download obligation by hand printing on a 3”x 5” or 4” x 6” postcard a full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth. Date of entry must appear on the front lower left corner of the envelope. Mail each postcard separately in a hand printed first class stamped #10 business envelope to: Compliance / Consumers To Win $500 a Week! Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 468, Stonington, CT 06378. The return address on the envelope must be hand-printed with sender’s full name and address. Commercial printed return address labels will void the entry. A maximum of four (4) postcard entries are allowed, each must be submitted individually in each envelope. Over-limit mail-in entries will be discarded. All mail-in entries must be postmarked the Friday before the last day of each week’s Sweepstakes period and must be received by the 3rd business day of the following week for entry into the prior week’s entry period. Refer to Drawing and Notification Schedule in Section IV. No photocopies, facsimiles or other mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Each properly completed and received postcard will receive one (1) entry. Sponsor is not responsible for mail that is lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, stolen, damaged, or misdirected. Any entries not received in a #10 size envelope will be disqualified.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ODDS: Each week, for a period of eight(12) weeks, one (1) winner (“Winner”) is randomly drawn by a third-party administrator (“the Administrator”), an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winners are notified by e-mail or phone call, on or about the Tuesday of each of the following weeks’ entry periods, beginning Tuesday November 3, 2020 through Tuesday, January 26, 2021. Refer to the Drawing and Notification Schedule below. If any potential Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days from notification date, or does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the notice, or does not respond with complete contact information as requested, or found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or whose phone or e-mail provider indicates that the phone number or e-mail is invalid or unable to receive the communication (even if ultimately delivered thereafter), such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator, as applicable, will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners of prizes valued over six hundred dollars ($600) will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Acceptance Release”) as described in Section VI. Non-winning entries from one drawing period will be carried forward into subsequent periods’ drawings.
WEEKLY DRAWING DATES and NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE
Promotion Entry Period
Sunday November 1, 2020
January 24, 2021, Weekly Drawing Period
November 8, 2020
$500 Weekly Winner Drawings.
Entry Week begins
Sunday 12:01 p.m. E.T.
Ends Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Qualified Weekly Winner Notifications
on or about
3:00 p.m. E.T.
Thursday of the following Entry Week
Winner’s Signed Prize Release Due
3 business days
from the confirmed winner Notification and Confirmation Call
NOTE: AMOE entries must be received by the last business day of each week’s entry period or the AMOE entry will be entered into following week’s drawing. Odds of winning in any drawing depend upon the number of entries received by the time of that drawing.
Each week’s Winner will be featured on Marketing material, the Sponsor’s Website, Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/IA9inc/) and blogs with Winner’s first name and with the initial of the last name only (depending on which of the two is available) and the state the Winner resides in. Winners picture if available.
- PRIZE (“Prize(s)”):
Twelve Grand Prize Winners (1 a week) will each receive one (1) $500. Visa® Gift Card
Total Grand Prize Pool is $6,000.00 (USD)
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The value of each Winner’s Prize may be taxable as income and each Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize. Winners of a Prize valued over $600.00 must complete and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity/Liability Release (the “Prize Acceptance Release”) and provide any additional information (such as social security number) that is required by Sponsor and Administrator. The Grand Prize Winners will each receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the Prize they have won. If any potential Winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Prize Acceptance Release within three (3) days of Winner notification, the Winner may be disqualified, and an alternate Winner may be selected. A Prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable or transferable except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any Prize (or Prize component) with another Prize (or Prize component) of equal or greater value. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any Prize. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party. The Sponsor and Prize Provider are not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. Unclaimed or undeliverable Prizes will not be awarded after Six (6) months of Notification Date. Return of any Prize as undeliverable will similarly disqualify that potential Winner and an alternate potential Winner will be selected based on the criteria herein.
VII. PRIVACY / OPT-IN / OPT-OUT:
VIII. PUBLICITY: A Winner’s acceptance of the Prize offered constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Sponsor to participate in any media or promotional activity, as reasonably requested and use said Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state), in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm, or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, government regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prize(s) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Released Entities assume no responsibility for any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error. Released Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Participant’s or any other person’s computer (or any information/material stored therein) relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any Prize will forfeit any Prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. RULES COMPLETED ABOVE.
- RELEASES: As a condition of participation in the Promotion, Participants agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Released Entities from and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; or (b) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to its or any other state’s choice of law or conflict of law statutes, regulations or rules. Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims, causes of action, or controversies (“Claims”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be resolved, upon the election by either the Participant or Sponsor, by arbitration and conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions without any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, pursuant to this provision and the code of procedures of either the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”) or the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as selected by the Participant. IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY ANY PARTY WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM. FURTHER, NEITHER SPONSOR NOR PARTICIPANT WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED, OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW, THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT PARTICIPANT WOULD HAVE IF PARTICIPANT WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. Unless both the Participant and Sponsor agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s Claim and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve Claims is limited to Claims between Sponsor and the Participant alone, and the arbitrator’s authority to make awards is limited to awards to Sponsor and the Participant alone. Furthermore, claims brought by either party against the other may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Claims brought by or against any third party, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
XII. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For the names and city/state of residence of Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request specifying a copy of the Winner List or Official Sweepstakes Rules along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 12/27/2020. Mail to: Compliance/ Homebuyers Win $1,000 a Week! Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 468, Stonington, CT 06378.
XIII. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC, PO Box 469. Stonington, CT 06378.
XIV. MISCELLANEOUS: Visa® used for purposes of prize description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Visa, Inc’s sponsorship, endorsement, or the approval of this Promotion.